Compiled January 2011
Our review of the annotated history for Title 18, United States Code section 1115 (18 USC 1115) reveals the following legislative history. Each public law (hereinafter referred to as Pub.L.) represents a separate congressional enactment or bill.
- Former § 5344: March 3, 1905, c. 1454, 33 Stat. 1025
- Former § 9983: March 4, 1909, c. 321, 35 Stat. 1144
- June 25, 1948, c. 645, 62 Stat. 757
- September 13, 1994, Pub.L. 103-322, 108 Stat. 2147
Four public laws affected Title 18, United States Code section 1115 (18 USC 1115).
Tracing Statutory Language:
- Research fees can be minimized by ordering only the bills that affected specific subdivisions or phrases of interest to you.
- Changes to statutes can sometimes be determined by annotations.
- If annotations are not available, one strategy is to look at each public law noted above to observe the changes. Another strategy is to retain us to trace your language and report our findings back to you. We charge a research fee to trace. Please contact our office to learn about our fees.
We appreciate the opportunity to provide this assistance. If you would like to order the legislative history of Title 18, United States Code section 1115 (18 USC 1115) or any other federal statute, please feel free to Contact us.
Since 1974, Legislative Intent Service, Inc. has provided the legislative and regulatory history for all federal bills and regulations.